How to get registered at Dr Ziauddin Intermediate College?
- Step 1: Submit your completed application form clearly indicating your choice of Selected Group
- Step 2: Appear for Admission Test as scheduled.
- Step 3: Appear for Interview as scheduled.
- Step 4: Selected candidate will be offered to complete admission requirements
Note: In case if the candidate wants to change the Group applied/chosen on application form a new application form and processing fee will have to be completed and submitted and it will be considered only if the space is available.
A Basic Medical Examination will be conducted at Dr Ziauddin Hospital for the selected candidate at the time of Admission. This is mandatory requirement for admission to Dr Ziauddin Intermediate College
- Attested true copies of listed Documents (by serving Government grade 17 officer or higher)
- NADRA B Form or Computerized National Identity Card (whichever applicable)
- Marks Sheet of Last Examination
- Provisional /Hope Certificate from last institution attended
- Migration Certificate (For students other than Karachi Board)
- Permission Certificate (For students other than Karachi Board)
Withdrawal or Cancellation of Admission
- Admission can be withdrawn within two weeks of admission confirmation.
- Once the admission is withdrawn candidate will not be allowed to reapply for admission.
- Fee will be refunded according to Fee Refund Policy
- Equivalence Certificate (O-level Students)
- Gap Permission Certificate (for students with more than 5 years gap from last attempted examination)
Criteria for Promotion to Second Year
All students will be provisionally promoted to Second year however if a student has unsatisfactory results in more three or more components(subjects) he/she will be required to repeat those subjects ,secure satisfactory result in Board Examinations and then only he will be promoted to next level.